- For effects caused by infecteds, weapon, or the environment, see status effect.
Symptom afflict only Players and trigger only after certain conditions.
|2||Well fed||90-120 Food and Water||
|34||One foot in the grave||Second Chance used or
Threat level over 5
|43||Pain||Second Chance used or
Inflicted by some Mobs?
|33||Food poisoning||Eat expired food / water (not always? must be out of main campfire?)||
|7||Tipsy||Drink 1 alcoholic drink||
|50||Drunk||Drink 2 alcoholic drinks||
Hunger and thirst symptoms are cured when your hunger/thirst meter go above their trigger level.
Similarly fatigue is cured by resting at a fire or in a bed.
"One foot in the grave" is cured either by triggering a rest at a fire (fire's fuel must be 50-100) or changing of map twice.
Pain is cured either by triggering a rest at a fire, or by drinking alcohol and clicking on an unlit fire while the animation is still playing. The "painkiller" effect will then trigger since you are at a fireplace. Simply drinking alcohol normally will not work.
Unused / Removed
You can find these in the translation files by looking at this link and replacing "NUM" with the number shown on the list.
- #1) Healing
- #3) A bit hungry - Mmh I'm starting to feel a bit hungry, I need to find some food.
- #6) Dead starving - If I don't find food any time soon I won't make it!
- #8) Septicemia - My body hurts. My blood is like fire in my veins.
- #9) Light thirst - I'm a little thirsty.
- #12) Dying of thirst - If I don't drink any time soon, I'm not going to make it. My vision is blurring, I can't think straight and I'm feeling really weak.
- #24) Fever
- #25) Headache
- #27) Cough
- #28) Vertigo
- #30) Infection
- #31) Chills
- #32) Vomiting
- #36) Numbness
- #37) Weakness
- #38) Injured - It hurts, but I will make it. I'll have to deal with it, though.
- #40) Chest pain
- #41) Shaking
- #42) Drugs addiction - Everything feels tedious and painful. I need a boost.
- #46) Bloody vomiting