Once you earn 500 pumpkins, you cannot earn any more until you spend it. However you can have over 500 pumpkins if you had less than 500 and then earned enough to get you over the limit. For example, it is possible to obtain up to 509 by earning +10 at 499.
Pumpkin coins can be obtained from multiple sources in the following quantities:
5 (after first kill)
|Bosses (like normal, each boss only drops good loot once a week)|
|Containers that offer a prompt (such as Fishing, safe, vending machines, etc.) and Secret passages|
|1 (uncommon)||All containers, normal infected drops (both gold and normal), supercharged infected drops (both gold and normal)|
You can earn about 50 pumpkin a day easily if you loot everywhere possible. Making a party may increase the rate you get pumpkins.
- Kill bosses every week. Each bosses is almost guaranteed to give you 10 pumpkins.
- Kill as many Peruvians as possible (joining a tribe where people call them out in tribe chat helps). They give 5 pumpkins but not all the time.
- Loot lockers, vending machines, safes/wall safes, fish tanks, metal briefcases, and secret passage boxes. They have higher chances of giving 1-5 pumpkins.
- Fish in the fishing spots. They also have higher chances of giving 1-5 pumpkins.
- And last of all of the above, kill as many infected (especially mini bosses) as you can. If some people like to farm xp and pumpkin at the same time at the usual farm spots at Arizona and Santa Rosa. They may drop 1 pumpkin. If you farm effectively and are lucky it's possible to get up to 40 an hour.
|150||Pumpkin head ( )|