This event was the first true holiday event in Dead Maze, having a special currency and prizes.
The event returned on 1 October 2019, consisting largely of the same content and yields the same rewards.
You can earn about 50 pumpkin a day easily if you loot everywhere possible. Making a party may increase the rate you get pumpkins.
- Kill bosses every week. Each bosses is almost guaranteed to give you 10 pumpkins.
- Kill as many Peruvians as possible (joining a tribe where people call them out in tribe chat helps). They give 5 pumpkins but not all the time.
- Loot lockers, vending machines, safes/wall safes, fish tanks, metal briefcases, and secret passage boxes. They have higher chances of giving 1-5 pumpkins.
- Fish in the fishing spots. They also have higher chances of giving 1-5 pumpkins.
- And last of all of the above, kill as many infected (especially mini bosses) as you can. If some people like to farm xp and pumpkin at the same time at the usual farm spots at Arizona and Santa Rosa. They may drop 1 pumpkin. If you farm effectively and are lucky it's possible to get up to 40 an hour.
|150||Pumpkin head ( )|
- Initially, the Pumpkin cap was 200.
- None of the table or boxes near Will O' Wis are actually collide-able. While this was likely an oversight, it could have also been to make it more spooky as people could walk through it.
- Kit quality chance has been raised on this update
- For the first hours of the event, the Pumpkin hat was obtainable through level up, research projects and possibly random loot. This has been fixed.
- It is possible to get multiple pumpkin loot in a single container/drop, of the same or of different amount.
- In 2019, the orange filter did not return to 18th, Lakeview Lane.
- Pumpkin is a fruit but can be traded for vegetables