This is a list of the game's version history, most recent to oldest.
- 1 V1.49 - 28 Sep 2020
- 2 V1.48 - 16 June 2020
- 3 V1.47 - 4 Mar 2020
- 4 V1.46 - 1 October 2019
- 5 V1.46 - 9 July 2019
- 6 V1.45 - 21 February 2019
- 7 V1.44 - 4 January 2018
- 8 V1.44 - 1 December 2018
- 9 V1.44 - 25 October 2018
- 10 V1.43 - 30 Aug 2018
- 11 V1.42 - 6 July 2018
- 12 V1.41 - 26 June 2018
- 13 V1.40 - 15 June 2018
- 14 V1.39 - 1 June 2018
- 15 V1.38 - 30 May 2018
- 16 V1.37 - 29 May 2018
- 17 V1.35 - 17 May 2018
- 18 V1.34 - 15 May 2018
- 19 V1.33 - 11 May 2018
- 20 V1.32 - 4 May 2018
- 21 V1.30 - 19 April 2018
- 22 V1.29 - 13 April 2018
- 23 V1.23 - 26 March 2018
- 24 Alpha Version 3 - 13 January 2017
- 25 Alpha 1.14 - 25 November 2016
- 26 Alpha 1.13 - 23 November 2016
- 27 Alpha 1.12 - 18 November 2016
- 28 Alpha 1.1 - 10 November 2016
- 29 References
V1.49 - 28 Sep 2020
V1.48 - 16 June 2020
Bug fixes - 15/06/2020
- The validation delay is higher when you trade your items, it should fix the problem with the recent wave of scammers.
- Cafe is more safe (as on tfm):
- You can now report inappropriate messages. Some people can randomly check the reports and decide if they should be deleted (a majority of negative votes will delete the post).
- Guests cannot post anymore and you must be level 5 to make a post.
Bug fixes - 16/06/2020
- The dog house can be moved.
- The attack speed hack should be patched.
V1.47 - 4 Mar 2020
- Some changes and adds in maps.
V1.46 - 1 October 2019
- Halloween 2019 is online, consisting of an exact copy of Halloween 2018 but without the orange filter on 18th, Lakeview Lane.
- Version number did not change.
V1.46 - 9 July 2019
- Data migration for all Atelier 801 games.
V1.45 - 21 February 2019
V1.44 - 4 January 2018
- Orange filter leftover from Halloween 2018 has been removed from 18th, Lakeview Lane.
- Version number did not change.
V1.44 - 1 December 2018
- Halloween 2018 content has been removed for the exception of the orange filter
- Version number did not change
V1.44 - 25 October 2018
- Halloween 2018 is online.
- Quality kits are now more easily obtainable.
V1.43 - 30 Aug 2018
V1.42 - 6 July 2018
- Every week, an old set will be featured in the Shop (any kind of set).
- Some minor graphic modifications have been made on Bodega Bay.
- Names of the named areas of Bodega Bay have been modified.
V1.41 - 26 June 2018
- Dog can save the player from a sure death once every 4 hours.
- Icons for "Bonus damages on stunned targets" and "Bonus damages on slowed targets" added to the game.
V1.40 - 15 June 2018
- New clothing set added: Minesweeper.
- Some minor graphic modifications have been made on Walker River and Bodega Bay.
- Names of the named areas of Bodega Bay have been modified.
- Fixed errors after disconnecting when the player's mission was to run away in the chapter 1.5 Whispers of hope, after defending the cafeteria.
- Fixed the horde of infecteds during the same mission that was not being able to attack the player.
V1.39 - 1 June 2018
- New building: Forge.
- New clothing set added: Raven.
- Five new secondary quests have been added to the list of the ones available in the Sunset Mall map.
- Names of the named areas of Sunset Mall, Arizona Jurassic Museum and Blue Mesa have been changed.
- Small graphical changes have been made to Santa Rosa, Walker River, Arizona Jurassic Museum and Blue Mesa.
- Fixed NPC duplication bug.
V1.38 - 30 May 2018
- New side quests added for Mall.[Confirm]
V1.37 - 29 May 2018
- New daily doggo quests have been added to those already available in the advanced stages.These are available from level 2 of renown with the doggo.
V1.35 - 17 May 2018
- New clothing set added: Scavenger.
V1.34 - 15 May 2018
- The chances of dropping clothes have been increased.
V1.33 - 11 May 2018
- The sequel to the chapter 2.5 “New kinds of ally” involving the dog has been added.
- Rework of the friendship point system: the renown system has been added.
- The main quest will not require the player to do a certain amount of daily quests anymore.
V1.32 - 4 May 2018
- New clothing set added: Snake
- The daily dog's quests will no longer be required to progress in the main storyline.
V1.30 - 19 April 2018
- Also weapon modifiers got a new icon.
- Fixed NPCs that weren't moving.
V1.29 - 13 April 2018
- Fixed the bug that could cause the loss of your objective progression.
V1.23 - 26 March 2018
- PvP now gives 5 reputation for each kill, up to 5 times a day (so a max of 25 reputation a day).
- Sewing kits are automatically replaced by reputation. 1 kit = 3 reputations.
- Rob McCoy now offers players to sign up for PvP.
Alpha Version 3 - 13 January 2017
- Secret passage system have been added.
- Quality system added.
- Death system added.
- Peruvian infected have been added.
- Map interface displays the numbers of survivors, monsters in the map and the secret passage timer.
- Now players have appearance slots to their clothes.
- Around thirty objects have been added.
- Now players can throw objects in the campfire to increase it.
- Storage chests will be craftable.
- The attack, death, knockout and damages animations have been redesigned.
- General appearance, running and combat animations have been redesigned.
- Super zombies give better loot than before.
- Now themed zombies loot themed rewards.
- Zombie reappearance timer has been slightly changed and sometimes even more depending on the zombies we have to kill (bosses, special, etc).
- Now "Pharmacy" and "Clinic" have merged together in order to fit the new sector map size standards.
- Boxes (and zombies) have greater chances to drop objects.
- Now character says "It's empty" for empty boxes, so it avoids displaying an empty box interface.
- Fixed symptoms overlapped.
- Fixed the character becoming invisible when clicking on the suicide button in the camp.
- Fixed Karen and Garett (village NPCs) finishing talking when the given objectives had been completed and Karen would give hats at will.
- Fixed apple juice displaying [Eat] 4 times.
- Fixed drunk text more drunk than usual.
Alpha 1.14 - 25 November 2016
- When drunk, tipsy or making noise when looting a bin, the characters says something.
- New looting system to improve the sorting and balance.
- Powerful hit lowered from 60 to 50 dmgs.
- Biker dmgs lowered from 400% to 100% on his powerful hit, occurrence powered up from 5% to 10%.
- Plate damages from 300% to 250%.
- Teapot buff duration from 10s to 15 seconds, damages from 105% to 120% durability from 5% to 15% "Because we love tea... or not".
- Skateboard damages from 105% to 135%.
- Trophy damages from 80% to 110%, durability from 65% to 80%, combo up to 15 instead of 12, buff duration from 5s to 8 seconds.
- Pipe durability from 85% to 60%, attack speed from 90% to 110%.
- Vase damages from 300% to 350% and combo from 100% to 200%, durability none.
- Minicar damages modification from 10% t o 20%.
- Metal rod attack speed from 105% to 130%.
- Kitchen knife durability from 90% to 80%.
- Potsherd attack speed from 80% to 100%.
- Bow durability from 200% to 125%.
- Weight damages from 225% to 250%.
- Bible attack speed from 65% to 85% damages from 40% to 55%.
- Fixed chatting was made drunk all the time.
Alpha 1.13 - 23 November 2016
- Super zombies don't move faster anymore.
- New illnesses.
- Zombies would stay at their spawn point on several first maps.
- Self-healing can happen even when life regeneration is equal to 0.
- The shield doesn't absorb healings anymore.
- Zombies will stop chasing the player for too long.
- The bike has been added on gas station and campus maps.
- Eating while being at the campfire doesn't make the server crash anymore.
- One of the fridge in the Park wasn't pickable ("It's too far").
- You can now move freely after using the first floor stair at the campus.
- The male character was having some animation problems.
- Minor visual bugs has been fixed.
Alpha 1.12 - 18 November 2016
- New resting system.
- New illness system.
- Players now are alerted about "safe zones".
- Now players can discard their stacks of materials by right clicking it
- Fighting with bare hands has a chance to make you bleed.
- Optimization and balancing on weapons and food.
- Rocks can't be picked anymore.
- The "killing X zombies" in a mini-expedition objective was lowered from 100% to 80% in order to let you think twice before fighting a large group.
- When playing Dead Maze, Transformice players would receive notifications of connection/disconnection regularly.
- Sometimes when traveling, the character would get stuck outside of a map.
- The game wouldn't connect sometimes.
- If we kill X zombies before the killing X zombies objective triggered, it doesn't count and we can't fulfill the mission.
- The interface of moving an object would stay displayed after using the radio.
- Some objects caused the game to crash when looting them.
- The displaying of a moved object stayed in the first location.
- Some objects wouldn't cost anything to craft.
- When eating food, you could select another food, and this last would be eaten instead of the first selected.
- Food effects could be stacked up indefinitely.
- Some of the tooltips persisted even when moving the cursor away from the object.
- Moving stocking crate, workbench or bicycle in the camp causes them to disappear.
- Some of the furnitures couldn't be looted because they were "too far away".
- When looting a box of cereal on a kitchen storage, the whole furniture disappears.
- When growing the fire in the crafting table, their recipes would change into the kitchen ones.
- Apples couldn't be eaten.
- Colliders have been added to prevent the player from reaching the end of the map in the Forest.
- Players were able to loot when their character was dying.
- The fire can only achieve 100/100, even if we add an object that adds more (then we lose the difference).
- Fixing some animation problems with the male character.
- Spelling errors.
- Camp colliders.
Alpha 1.1 - 10 November 2016
Alpha tester list released on 21 October 2016. First public bug reports by users showed up on 10 November 2016.